Click on Home Access to use the research resources outside of the library. Not all resources will be available remotely. You will need a library/computer card for remote access.
- Inspire - magazine index, biography resource center, encyclopedia, business & medical information, & so much more. List of databases. Home Access
- Amazing Animals of the World - animals of the world for elementary students & higher.
- America the Beautiful - State by state history & current events for elementary & middle school students. Excellent for state reports.
- AncestryPlus - genealogy research
- Auto Repair Reference Center - content includes more than 33,100 vehicles covered from 1945 to present, over 250,000 drawings and step-by-step photographs, approximately 77,570 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer, over 144,600 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing, specifications & maintenance schedules, Labor Time Guide & Estimator; and more. Home Access
- ChiltonLibrary.com - ChiltonLibrary.com represents the most authoritative automotive repair information available to car owners. There are thousands of year, make and model combinations covering the most popular vehicles of the past 30 years, plus additional coverage of specialty models. ChiltonLibrary.com gives you the confidence to service or repair virtually any system on your vehicle. Home Access
- Consumer Reports - The magazine you've always trusted for product reviews is now available online. Home Access
- Cypress Resume Software - an online resume builder that lets you create professional-quality resumes in three quick and simple steps. Home Access
- Gale LegalForms - Provides a wide selection of state-specific (and multi-state) legal forms across the most popular legal areas. Includes real estate contracts, wills, pre-marital agreements, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant and many others. Also included is a comprehensive attorney state directory and a dictionary of legal definitions explained in laymen's language. Home Access
- Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia - Quick reference with rich media for middle school and higher.
- Heritage Quest - genealogy research. Home Access
- Home Improvement Reference Center - designed to assist homeowners in do-it-yourself home repair, maintenance, and remodeling projects. Step-by-step instructions for thousands of projects in the areas of plumbing, outdoor, woodworking, electrical, and decorating. Now available through Inspire. (Click on Search by Database and choose the Home Improvement Reference Center.)
- InfoTrac Popular Magazine - full-text articles from your favorite magazines, including Consumer Reports, Newsweek, and Time. Home Access
- Lands & Peoples - Encyclopedia of countries, cultures, & current events for middle & high school students. Excellent for country reports.
- Mango Languages - Mango is an online language learning system that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin-Chinese, Greek, and more. Home Access
- Novelist - Coverage of thousands of fiction series, hundreds of hand-crafted Recommended Reads reading lists for adults, teens and kids covering both fiction genres and topics, 500 Book Discussion Guides including questions and answers and suggestions for further reading, an author read-alike section, and much more. Home Access
- La Nueva Enciclopedia Cumbre - Comprehensive encyclopedia for spanish speakers and Spanish language students.
- Price It! Antiques & Collectibles - An electronic database antique/collectibles pricing tool, containing data from a variety of sources, including online auctions (eBay), online antique dealers (GoAntiques & TIAS) and land-based auction houses. Available on the InfoTrac site. Home Access
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center - Clymer manuals containing thousands of accurate and concise step-by-step maintenance and repair instructions for hundreds of small engine machines and their supporting components. Home Access
- Standard and Poor's Online - access to stock reports, mutual fund reports, bond reports, corporation records, company profiles, the Outlook, and the Register of Corporations, Executives, & Directors. Home Access. Use WarsawCPL as the user name and your library barcode number as the password.
- Testing and Education Reference Center - Taking a college entrance or licensing exam? Looking for a college or graduate school? Need help finding scholarships? Use this database to search thousands of college and graduate school entries. Identify scholarships that meet their financial needs. Take on-line practice tests and use test prep eBooks to obtain your education goals. Home Access
- Value Line Investment Survey Online - the stock information that you trusted in
print form is now available online, including both the standard and the Small
- World Book Online - online version of the World Book Encyclopedia Home Access
Having trouble connecting remotely to our databases?